Friday, March 13, 2009

First Post!

Hey everybody so this will serve as my first post on this here blog. I guess I am going to use this blog to update my friends and family all over the country as to my current activities, grumblings, etc. etc. So here we go ...

Today is Friday March 13 2009... I am stuck in my office on a gloomy day after another early start. Its funny how you can convince yourself that if you arrive at 7am you will be able to leave by 4pm, but you find yourself still working away at 6. Well at least today I am going to get out of here by 3 based on the 11 hr day I had yesterday plus ... I NEED TO RUN! The Pittsburgh marathon is in like 7 weeks and I am still only at 13-14 miles for my longest run. Gotta kick it into gear asap. If only the whole day wasn't taken up with work. Well anyway I will try to get this bloggy really going in the next couple weeks - to get some pics up via picasa and the like so that everyone can have the scoop as it happens.

Plus I am so still in the vaca mode after being at Big Sky over the past weekendish. And while the quad pounding of my tele adventures are bueno, I doubt they will suffice come mile 18 of my first marathon. So with that I will conclude this little tidbit and start to wrap up my work day ...

Until next time ... ciao, namaste, and um ... drink cold beer. especially pbr.

No comments: