Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well so much for a friday afternoon tradition .. but how about a nice sunday afternoon. The sun is shining and I am chilling on the hatches back porch in alexandria drinking some lemonade ... and its like 75 degrees out. hell yes to spring. things are def starting to pick up in the city plus i have soccer ball on sats now and weeknights and sundays here pretty quick too. busy busy. Too bad everyday isnt as chill as a sunday ... wake up and drink a bunch of coffee, read, write, relax. Walk the dog, enjoy the fresh air. maybe a good career alternative would be dog walker. or house sitter. I dunno I guess for now I will just have to enjoy the random slow moments on the weekend and take them for what they are. nice biking weather too ... hopefully get some road time in this week along with 3-4 more good runs ... killed a solid 15 miler last week in 2 hrs. no sweat im actually getting excited for the marathon, masocistic as that may be. I am looking forward to the push and the heavy legs, burning lungs and swirling brain. well see how my opinion changes post run i guess. currently i think a nice porch nap is calling my name and it would be silly to say no.
until next time ... enjoy the spring. and go to themountainculture.com and check out the skid pad videos ... a true ode to the ski bum

No comments: